View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 09:09 AM

Default HFS-6 no flow on gauge

Hello All,

Total aquamist rookie here, so the HFS-6 was installed by a professional speed shop a few years ago, and was working great. However the car usually just sits between track events and isnt driven much.

About a year or so ago I noticed that the gauge showed little to no flow, high boost would sometimes show 1 bar on the aquamist gauge, but it would immediately go back down to nothing. After that, the tank was upgraded, jets cleaned, and system was primed and everything was working again as it should.

Then recently again I noticed the same exact things, where the gauge would show little to no flow.

Thinking it was the same thing, I went and cleaned the jets and primed the system for a few seconds by putting the jumper from PRK to TST, just like last time. With the jet disconnected from the bung I can verify that there is indeed water coming out of the jet, and the gauge shows about 2 bars of flow, and the i can hear the pump running.

However when I go and drive the car, the gauge is still showing zero flow. Does anyone have any insight on what this can be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you