View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Water Level Sensor Issue?

Well we have an update!!!

Richard was good enough to check over some parts for me this week I sent down to him, as wanted to make sure they were 100% spot on, which they were!!!

So while speaking to Richard he mentioned about the pump relay cluster, maybe it's corroded.....

So was up at mates barn last night, got car on the ramp and got stuck in to some more fault finding......

And we find this.......

Corrosion and a spare one to compare mate had.

So sourced a new fused relay this morning and with parts back from Richard after testing for me, got it all back together again.

So it's all fitted again and this time a cover on the pump relay cluster to stop and moisture getting in there, thought would be safe under the headlights on the car but obviously wasn't, was really the garage who fitted it didn't read instructions properly and just left it out in the open to to speak, but it's done now and nicely covered up. Still to take on test run and probably be done over weekend at some stage but the SYS is working again etc so it's been the corrosion on the pump relay cluster that's been the cause of the issues I been having as all the working parts of the kit are 100% working perfect!!