View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 05:32 PM

Default Re: HFS3 v3 massive issues

The system was installed two years ago. I had a motorcycle accident followed by 4 surgeries, the car stood still since the engine was swapped three times. To be honest I drove it last week and yesterday to the dyno , for that reason I tried to understand and find out what was wrong with the installation since it was done when I was absent for the above mentioned reasons. After two long years it started to move)))
Where could I post you high resolution images cause it's not possible to do here , since there 's a limit. Could I do it via email mentioned on the website?
Do I get you right and there was a mistake that someone plugged the ecu cable into the gauge? I need your professional opinion because all the installation was made in the shop without my presence and the system didn't work from the very beginning as I was told.
Thank you for your prompt replies.
Ps. I never meant to somehow offend you or put the product''s quality under any doubt or argument. All I ask for is your opinion since you've got huge experience in servicing the WI system. From your replies I sensed a slight sight of doubt in my words. I don't need no warranty or whatsoever. I am heading to purchasing another kit from Aquamist and for this reason kindly ask for you help and assistance. Hope you get it right.