View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:28 PM

Default Re: RICESP Water Injected RX7

Lam 1 is future with eu7. Its either water injection (port or DI or emulsion) or cut power. These integrated exh manifolds help a bit to stay longer stoichiometric but yes the water opens a whole new level of keeping efficiency even at bmep > 30 bar.

Ill send an email about a other car I am building. I assumed when you said per liter you meant 360* equivalent, with 2.6l or 270* of offcourse makes alot more sense.

In this car I have 2 decent egt probes but the issue here is that im using a australian ecu that relies on an innovate tc4 which is the greatest crap after dog poo really... 20* error where it counts on channel 2. Channel 1 is pretty close. Channel 3-4 are completely off..

For the efr they have now there ‘black series’ which is actually just a bigger trim compressor wheel on the same turbine. If you can stay away from surge it will bring more top end. What you also can do is look in the SXE range. They have a different (better) geometry of comp housing. It drops on the ‘classic’ efr range. It helps both surge and choke zone. Look at the efr76 and sxe map. Same wheel. Using the sxe housing on an efr76 which I made into a s300v vgt housing it made a day and night difference. I spoke with BW and since this year they offer the sxe housing option in their catalog.

Last edited by Rub20B; 11-12-2019 at 11:37 PM.