View Single Post
Old 30-06-2010, 12:48 PM

Default Re: HFS3 initial setup query post install

Only saw your response just now. Car is going in again next week for the proper gauge to be installed.....The big one with flow meter. Will get them to take the pics then.

In the mean time. Car is running. Had both settings thresh and gain set at the 12 o'clock position. Car idled fine. dash gauge doesn't flash yet .... good.

Currently running 100% water.

Noticed thateven when just cruising at 120km/h or if slowing down and using the gears the water injection is constantly on and flashing(injecting)

Then on the first pull the car has big skips and misses and feels like nothing wants to happen at all like it's flooding something but then once it clears in a sec or 2 it pulls like a train again.

Did try adjusting the threshold and the gain but just seems to be kicking in under no load which is odd.

If I have the light on the dash not flashing and is just solid green then it accelerates fine with no issues and the flashing kicks in and car pulls cleanly with no misses.

Will start doing 50/50 meth water on the weekend but was puzzeled by this current new issue.

Any thoughts ? What am I doing wrong ?

By the way this is the 3rd waterinjection system I have owned and all have been Aqumist and never had these problems before.. Just trying to say I am used to setting these up but this one is testing me a bit