View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:57 PM

Default Re: WMI tuning and results Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICE RACING View Post
Go to the Sydney roll drags this Friday night and watch a Datsun (R32) with V6 twin turbo running RWD over 900hp and my traction control set up, only way to do this and its easy to drive, turns scary into fast and easy dare I say it.

I have an R34 GTR customer just finished up now where we are at the limit of an EFR9180 turbocharger (spinning it too fast) it constantly sits on the knock limit (Syvecs ECU) and utilizing all of the power of WM50 with correct fuel mixture allowed by M&W CDI only.

Once you get a handle on some professional electronics and correct ignition you will see what seemed like a limit now is a base line performance level when you and your people involved build some more experience.
Thanks Peter. We're still just scratching the surface with water meth injection and have a lot more testing and upgrades planned for the near future. We have had some good fortune after being called on to assist some of Richard's Australian customers. We have been providing assistance with the system selection and procurement, facilitating installation and set up, and assisting with the tuning of Aquamist systems. This year, we plan on building on what we have learnt so far and expand on the service we currently provide to existing and potential Aquamist customers here in Australia.
Cheers.