View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Nozzle selection for MPS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlheman View Post
I think I saw your CX-7 on CX7modders facebook page. At least from your description of your CX-7 suggested it. Are you in Brisbane?

But anyhow the guideline of 1.5 x engine horsepower is a pretty good starting point.

I recently completed HFS4v3.1 install and setup for my VW Golf MK6 1.4TSI, and ended up with 1.5 x engine horsepower of total wmi flow. Which nets about 340cc/min. No drama at all and even managed to get to target boost level set by REVO by injecting 50cc/min pre-compressors (just to have super cold air intake effect).

And some interesting note; I can only inject 100cc/min when using 'lesser' wmi kit or else the engine will get choke with too much wmi too soon.

Let us know how you go because I am quite familiar with the 2.3 DISI engine as I have a modded CX-7 also.
Argh my cover is blown.

Yep from Brisbane. I need to update CX7 Modderz, my CX7 is back to stock turbo but getting tuned with DP, HPFP and Cooling Mist WMI (going back on). The Aquamist is going on my MPS3 project which is my old CX7 motor rebuilt with LA Sleeves and its forged internals.