View Single Post
Old 13-12-2007, 10:32 PM

Hello, yep there are 8 nozzles at the moment, adding another 2 (pre turbo nozzles) soon to see if I can get any gains that way.

Tuning with the e-manage is very easy, I have the e-manage set up using a MAP sensor on the TPS input so I can tune the airflow correction like a Speed Density system which makes it a lot easier than tuning for TPS..

The only problem I had was the 1 to 2 second delay time as the pump activates and the methanol gets round the engine to the combustion chambers, the 9b turbos spool very quickly so you can be seeing 15psi+ in a matter of seconds. I trim the fuel off in the emanage maps from 9psi to 11psi boost (which is leaned out to account for the extra methanol), my boost controller is only active when AFR`s are 11.5:1 or richer so the system waits for the methanol to affect AFR before allowing the car to boost into the methanol part of the fuel/ timing maps.

The e-manage tune is rock-solid, very happy with the repeatability and reliability of it.

I`ve been drooling over an E-manage Ultimate but spare money`s an issue and the Blue works pefectly well..