View Single Post
Old 18-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICE RACING
I will Richard

The weather is "hotish" but I tend to go do my testing in early morning and keep things relative most times so I can compare information in a valid way. last time was 10.6 deg C so will aim for that again. Through the day when I have been doing the durability runs its been 25 to 30 deg C in general.

Can't wait for winter, I should move to the UK, got any jobs for me Richard??? :wink:
I think you can do a back to back test (testing the difference with system "on" and "off") under any temperature as long as it is within a few minutes of each other. If you were to compare with some previous tests at 10.6 Deg.C, then it is necesary to do it in the morning. It is also interesting to do find out the difference between morning and high noon, with system on and off. Total four results, two baseline without WAI.

I wouldn't come to England, there are no road here to test your car on. The weather is miserable too. Last three summers, we did not get many hot days to switch on our aquamist shower unit at race tracks. Winter is getting colder too. So much for the promised global warming predicted by the top 2500 scientists.