View Single Post
Old 13-06-2010, 04:42 PM

Default Re: HFS-3 was working... now a hiccup ::FIXED::

On 2nd and 3rd gear at WOT the gauge is reading around 4-5 bars consistently. On 4th and 5th gear the bars keep going up and down from 0 to 3 or 4 bars back and forth. I noticed on the 4th and 5th gear pulls, power felt like it was slowly dropping from say 4000-5000 rpms on up. Right now the gauge settings are:
SC-around 3-4 o'clock position
WL-~9 o'clock
WH-~3 o'clock

I just met with Pete yesterday and he double checked all the wiring connections and jumper links (DR=1)and everything looked ok. We observed that after we cleared the CEL and started up the car there was no CEL light. But when we shut the car off for ~10 seconds then start it up again the CEL light would come back on. The OBD2 code reader displayed I'm still getting a P0243 wastegate solenoid error at around ~500 rpms upon start up. This is with the kit both enabled or disabled at the gauge button prior to starting up the car. We didn't have a multimeter to measure the resistance in the boost wires between ECU, HFS-3 controller and BCV to check if the signal was being interrupted somewhere in between. Any thoughts?