View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 11:02 PM

Default Re: 300C CRD Methanol Injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by orandaberg View Post
Hi

I have a Chrysler 300C CRD 07, I live in Norway. I was thinking of installing a HFS-3 with 3 1mm nozzels, I plan to run the tank in the trunk and install the pump in the engine bay. The Chrysler has limited room in the engine bay. I use a remap with 314 BHP with 645 N/Tq. I also use a larger intercooler and use a Volant intake,Need advice on correct nozzel sizes

Hi!

I allso live in Norway and have the 07 300 CRD. Mine is currently boxed to 255 HP, but I want more power. Could you please tell me where you got the chip? The ones I have been watching is "only" 285 HP.
I have been trying to read into if the clutch and transmission can withstand the extra power on forums and websites with no luck. Where did you get the information that confirmed that the transmission and clutch could withstand all that extra power in the long run?

While I`ve been reading, Ive seen a forum with a tread that might interrest you.
They reccomend buying:
250psi pump from Devilsown
Aquamist MF2 and a solenoid

Here is the link to the forum conversation. (seemed like they had a clue, but I couldnt understand a thing of it )

http://www.tdocuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9936

Have you had any progress with the car? Or bought any parts?

Last edited by RexArmand; 23-10-2011 at 11:08 PM.