View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 02:27 AM

Hi Richard

I took the WI off early in the winter in anticipation of redoing the install in the spring = making it cleaner and easier to work on.

Some things I was going over

I can't seem to remember the specs on the what the pressure output on the priming pump should be, I want to make sure the pump I'm currently using is not putting out too much pressure. Can you advise me on this?

You have recommend the Flowjet 122-202 as a priming pump, after looking online I see that it has a 3/8 inlet and outlet barbs. What hardware is available that you know of that would fit onto these barbs but accept the 6mm line?

I?m thinking of revising the supply for the WI system by using the factory washer fluid tank. This tank sits very low up front. Will the priming pump allow me to have the Aquamist pump higher then the supply without an issue?

I have installed a Cold air intake system to free up some room under the hood. I will be installing the WI components in the freed up space. I could use some assistance:

1) The grey clips that hold the 30 cc accumulator can they be purchased separately, I think mine are a little worn out from installing and removing them a couple of times during my initial install and then removal.

2) I have seen some images of some clips that have been used for holding the HSV. I thought I remember seeing a part number was posted but I can no longer find that info, can you assist with the correct number for these? Were these from another supplier if so can you help with the name?

Lastly an update to the car,

1) Last month I upgraded to a Mopar stage III turbo system. The stage III upgrade has increased the HP & torque a fair amount over the stage II. The car is decidedly quicker now, but I can?t wait till have it running in HOM like I did with stage II??.it?s a big power increase with HOM activated, plus water is much cheaper then race gas.
2) This past weekend I upgraded the Intercooler to an AIS large mount to help compliment the bigger stage III turbo. This is an improvement over the stock IC in cooling efficiency. I taped the IC exit tank for an Aquamist jet adapter just like I did with the stock IC. Still need to reinstall the IC sprayers though, I'll fabricate something that will work.

Here?s a link to the Mopar website describing the stage III upgrade
http://www.mopar.com/street/products_srt4_stage3.htm