View Single Post
Old 18-07-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L
We have been steadily supplying the pre-turbo bracket on request as each one is made to fit the individual size of a turbo flange diameter.
I don't have a tubo car so my long-term test relies on feedback fropm others but unfornatunately people's interest changes and
I do not always get a steady stream of data - comaprison between the bracketed and non-brackleted PT injection. I am afraid things will remain this way until someone post more date me to compare.

Richard
Richard,

what a timely reply! i just paid a visit to your aquamist distributor in singapore, gan motorsport, this afternoon and in all likelihood, i will be installing a 1s next monday - just in time for my tuning/dyno session on tuesday.

could you send me a private message detailing the costs of getting a pre-compressor bracket made for my car? would it be feasible to run a 1s kit right now and when the pre-compressor bracket is ready, to use the same pump to supply 2 nozzles, one pre-compressor and the other, post-compressor?

also, the 1s kit here is sold with the 0.5mm, 0.6mm and 0.7mm nozzles but i'd prefer to use smaller nozzle sizes like 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5 since my main concern is intercooling and not detonation prevention. can i do the nozzle exchange with him or do i have to send the nozzles to you in england?

thanks