View Single Post
Old 16-08-2012, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Aquamist HFS-6, low impedance injectors and motec M600

Cross post. No, I am not saying he is liable, I was asking what problems I could expect to encounter. Jeff has been great this is not a blame game, hardly, I need your help why would I castigate your dealer. See below my response on the other thread.

Pardon me sir, I will not engage in a war of hearsay, I hold myself to a higher standard. I asked for an HFS-6 discussed my pie in the sky dreams to have my car back and the results I could expect. Jeff gave graciously of his time made some suggestions, returned several calls and because your HFS-4 was not yet available -if my memory serves me right and kindly pointed me in the direction of two HFS-6 systems, one was used and the other NIB I opted for the latter so there would be no questions as to reliability and so forth. Unfortunately here I am in a place I was hoping to avoid for the sake of communication this could have been averted. I need only to find the way forward, I am not here to bash anyone, Jeff has been great and the board is a repository of tremendous information. Thanks Richard, you guys make the best kits out there and as far as I can tell you support and represent the product well, not an easy thing these days to get great support. FWIW I bought the system in November of last year. Thanks again.