View Single Post
Old 17-12-2014, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Pre and post turbo injection in an audi b5 s4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinesnow View Post
Parmas,

Thanks for the formula and That car of your looks like a rocket, what does it weigh?

You mean how much? I am thinking something more than 1Ton but next month will weigh it precisely

I'll be sure to set everything up with the check valves once Iv'e optimised the injection start points. The ham-let check valves are really nice, just waiting for them to email back so I can get them ordered.

If you don't get a response you might actually need a distributor. I tried to communicate with them with no response and eventually got a distributor to order them. Make sure you order the Perflour seal as they are rated above 300C !

The radiator would be used to heat the alcohol line, I'm going to conduct my first set of tests on the dyno without it and come back to this concept after everything else is dialed in.

I know what you feel right now but I think that is gonna be a waste of money and time. Please trust me on this, try with the kettle only distilled water and compare to ambient water temps. Also heating alcohol into a car is a timing bomb that could actually explode. I only suggest to use water only in that case.