View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 06:35 AM

I'll only add one comment to this; read the following from the FAQ and then think seriously about the products statements...

Quote:
14. If the system runs entirely on vacuum, how can it be used with a turbo or super-charge?

This is definitely the most frequently asked question. To get a better understanding of and to explain the process of turbo boost vs. incoming vacuum, let us give you the following explanation and description:
1. A turbo-charged vehicle and/or a super-charged vehicle, never, ever will it ever pressurize the intake manifold. The turbo-charge and super-charge only ASSIST the cylinder fill. In other words, assisting the incoming vacuum. In essence, the intake manifold actually has a higher vacuum range and a much more prolonged vacuum range. To better prove the point, in 1979 Buick had a turbo-charged carbureted vehicle and it worked quite well. This also put out 18 pounds of boost. As you well know, carburetors need vacuum in order to draw the fuel.
2. If you hook up a vacuum gauge and run a line into your vehicle's cab, go to boost and watch the gauge.
3. Addressing super-charge. Go to the web site and see the Dyno report on the Grand Prix. Notice the power band before and after.
4. Another example, note the testimonial from a gentleman in Australia. He has a turbo-charged vehicle:
This product is fantastic. Installed on Saab 9000 2 litre turbo. Fuel savings 25-30% but most noticeable is the whopping power gain. I estimate 30%, about the same gain as a turbocharger would.and I haven't advanced the ignition timing yet,the engine seems to run smoother as well. I add about 20% methylated spirits[ethanol]and a dash of 6 vol[20%] hydrogen peroxide to the water. The peroxide itself gives a few extra KW as I've compared with and without the peroxide. I know peroxide is one type of rocket fuel. Thanks for a great invention. Regards, Rod from Oz. (Australia)
I personally would be very very afraid given this statement in bold...

Cheers
Brett