View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 09:03 AM

Default The usual noob questions

Hey all. First time diving into water/meth and I've read as much as possible but I've got a few questions on placement and nozzle size.

So I'm working with a 2016 Golf R, fully built engine, big turbo and all supporting bolt-ons with a custom tune, haven't dynoed it but its estimated roughly around ~470HP at the crank

I'm getting the HFS-4. I would like to do direct injection but I don't really see that as too feasible at the moment so it's more of a future thought. Right now I plan on just doing two nozzles, one right after the intercooler and one in a throttle body spacer. From what I have read this seems to be the general consensus on the best locations.. Any other suggestions?

Then my other main concern is what size nozzles I should run. If I'm going off the 1:1 ratio +15% then I'd be aiming for about 500cc total? Should I run them roughly the same size and split between the two or run a bigger nozzle in one location? Any suggestions appreciated as this stuff is still pretty foreign to me.