View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Water Level light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
I believe the 2014 gauge shares the water level led when it activates. The new/latest dash gauge turn on both yellow led when failsafe triggers.

Can you check the yellow wire (blue harness) of the water level sensor is not grounded or corroded.

Lastly, unplug the blue harness from the controller, see if the water level led still comes on.
I believe it's the newer style of gauge normally or if I move the WL full cw to create a failsafe condition both lights come on then water level stays on till failsafe resets then if I set WL full ccw where it shouldn't failsafe only water level comes on every time it injects and failsafe activates

The yellow wire on the blue harness is not grounded when I checked pump and level sensor are plugged in with the blue ethernet unplugged to test for conductivity.

With the blue harness un plugged the gauge when car is idling has no water level light on same as before. But when taken pass the threshold it activates the w injection light and water level then the injection goes out and water level stays on till the failsafe resets