View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 04:39 PM

Default Need help setting up Aquamist to run based on boost alone

I have a 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 that is built and fully bolted (425ish WHP). I'm running the Aquamist HFS4-v3.1 using 2 jets, a .8 and a 1. Both of these feed into a spacer on the throttle body. My tuner (Freektune) advises that he prefers to set up his tunes running water/meth injection based solely off of boost. He has asked that I set up the system to start water/meth flow at 10psi and be running full at 15psi. Can you suggest how I might achieve that with any degree of accuracy? It appears that the Aquamist system is biased toward running off of IDC. The kit is fully installed, it's just the jumper-links and trim that are causing the confusion. I find portions of the instruction manual to be ambiguous. Thanks in advance.

initial installs - all COBB; FMIC, Accessport V3, SF Cold Airbox, Short Ram Intake, Turbo Inlet Hose, 3" SS Downpipe, 3" SS Cat-back Exhaust, Rear Motor Mount, XLE BPV, Polyurethane Exhaust Hangers. Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, Greddy catch can, Freektune.

Most recent installs/swaps; BNR S4 , HTP 3" intake kit, , TIG intake to head, CPE EGR delete, Swift lowering springs, rear camber arms, CPE 75 duro driver and passenger mounts, ProMeth Tank, Aquamist HFS-4 V-3 w/m injection kit (to combat our absolutely garbage, 91 octane), (.8 & 1.0 jets), vent gauge pod, Nitto NT05s

Built Motor - Manley H-beam rods, Wiseco pistons and CS cams, balance shaft delete

Last edited by BMC123; 06-07-2019 at 07:00 PM.