waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-03-2012, 06:32 AM

Default No bars at all

So i'm going to get tuned on the dyno here in the next couple weeks, I have tested the system, it works, and have done everything in the manual. When I do the test with the controller the bars light up, the pump goes on everything is perfect etc... Now, I am not tuned so I didn't want to be building much boost, so I added a little bit of water in the tank, ive hit about 10 psi, and no bars light up, The "S" flow sensor led comes on, the "B" High boost enabled led flickers on and off, the yellow water injection led comes on when I build positive pressure, also so does the water level led, it goes on and off depending on throttle, or what seems to be movement in the tank (Proabably because I didn't add enough water) Is this the reason I am not getting any red bars because of the low amount of water in the tank, or do I have to build more boost?

I heard that Meth goes bad over time in the tank if not used, and I didn't want to add any until I was ready to use it all the time, so thats the reason for just adding straight water, also to test the system.

Please bare with me, as i'm still trying to learn the system the best of my abilities.