waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Theory (what it is and what it does) > General Effects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2004, 04:01 PM

Default Water Injection System????

It is my first post in here and I would like to send regards for all of you that are already members of this forum :wink:

I have a Impreza whit some upgrades and now I am thinking /see the advantage of cooling the engine of the car and I find this Aquamist system in the net!!!

I see everything in the kit and read and everything and read also other webpages talking about water injection!!!

What I find!! Only better things and I ask??? If this is only good things why the cars already do not bring this system????

Other question is that I at least whit properly remap have the same power whit lower temp. and whitout knocking probs!! This is very good but what about side effects???

Please do not understand me rong but I do not understand nothing about this "world" and I would like to learn something!!!

I also already speek whit competicion engineers and they tell me that for competicion engines this system is good but for road engines they do not advise!!!
One of may question his the reliable of this system at long term like corrosion inside of your engine that the water vapor will do!!! I just want to lower donw my "inside" engine temp, but my main word is reliable!!!

Thank you very much for your answers and in every answer if this is not asking to much could you tell me how many miles you already run whit this system fitted?? And what is / how you use your car :wink:

Best Regards