waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-07-2014, 05:23 PM

Default New Install STI failsafe issue

Hello Richard,

I've just installed new HFS-3 on my sti. All the installation seems to be right. I have trouble setting up the failsafe. When the system start the injection, the "B" on the gauge is blinking. Does this means it tripped the failsafe? the "S" in solid on all the time, w injection and water level led is off. bargraph show 6 bars during wot. I followed the instructions from the manual and web adjusting the WH and WL and the "B" is still blinking.

I set the thres around 24% (due to the bad fuel here), gain at 12 o'clock. I am running stock injector(580cc) and dual jets 2x0.6 in my stock TMIC. Current gauge setting are SC at 1-1:30 position, WH at 11 position, and WL at fully ccw. I tried to adjust the WL with no luck with "B" blinking.

When I tried to set up the failsafe, I used 1x1.2mm jet because the 2x0.6 jets are located below the tmic, so its kinda hard to take off. I was hoping that the 1x1.2mm jet will have equal flow with the 2x0.6 jets. I set the SC so it shows 6 bars. When I test it on road, the "B" is always blinking during injection. I believe it should be stay solid on during injection? Was the way I did the set up using 1 jet, but in actual I use 2 jets affecting why the "B" is blinking during injection? How to set this correctly?

Any help with this issue....

thanks

Darwin