waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 23-10-2005, 01:10 AM

I've got an expensive billet cased twin screw unit and I know how much it costs to rebuild the rotors. The Roots types are considerably cheaper, so it's understandable.
Old 24-10-2005, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker666
I've got an expensive billet cased twin screw unit and I know how much it costs to rebuild the rotors. The Roots types are considerably cheaper, so it's understandable.
Why not call up the company that produces your supercharger and ask? I can't imagine water alone would have any effect on the rotor coatings.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:46 AM

well--I'm doing pretty good with the setup,I've brought intake temps down about 40 degrees and the car pulls strong.I started with about 550 RWHP before the install and I'll have to dyno once I decide what preassure/nozzle to run,as well as water/alky ratio.This is one of the most interesting things(Alky injection) I have come across in my 20+ years of building.I have alot of questions and theories to work out.I've decided that since Magnusun runs a carb on top of the supercharger,allowing the air/fuel mix through it then I can run the water/meth.I will get to really put alky injection to the test in the summer in NYC traffic.If anyone has any suggestion or experience to share please do---