waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2003, 02:44 AM

Default how to install?

hi guys im new to the site and new to water injection i own a wrx 2003 stage 4 for all that dont know what this is well is upgraded :turbo, fmic ,injectors, fuel pump, programable eng. management etc . Now i will put a 2d system got some questions on the installation: here it goes, where do i put the jets ,ive been sugested to put it on the inlet side of hot air to the fmic ( keep in mind is a fmic and not a top one , the one i have has more turbo lag and piping ) is this right? they also suggested to use 2 jets instead of one since i have up graded injectors? im not saying that what ive been told was wrong its actually the opposite is informative , but as you all know the info in the instructions is lame, also will like to know wich jet to use , single or twin jets, and at what psi should i start the water injection,also whant to know how to tune , i want to avoid detonation while adding timming and boost on pump gas wish to run 23 psi or so anyone here with experience on wrx or someone that can help i will be greately apreciated