waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Old 02-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: HFS-3 pump runs on after pull

Jeff is great, he does look after his customers very well. I will connect up with Jeff and do some diagnostic work as soon as he has received the board.

I do have a question. Is this prblem right at the start or recently happened?

Richard
Old 05-12-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
Jeff is great, he does look after his customers very well. I will connect up with Jeff and do some diagnostic work as soon as he has received the board.

I do have a question. Is this prblem right at the start or recently happened?

Richard
The car left the shop about 2-3 months ago in perfect working order. The customer came back last week saying that there was a clicking from under the hood. (The clicking was from the FAV continuing to pulse) I noticed that his meth tank was very low, mentioned it to him and he said he just filled it about 100 miles previous. It was then that I realized it wasn't just the FAV clicking, but the pump was running on after you got off the throttle.

Hopefully I'll have the new module in the next couple days and I will let you know how it goes.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

I can't wait to see the old HFS-3 board.

The system could spray even when the valve was stuck open because the pump was not activated. Since the valve was not shut properly, you would see the prolong syray after lift off as the line was depressurising.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
I can't wait to see the old HFS-3 board.

The system could spray even when the valve was stuck open because the pump was not activated. Since the valve was not shut properly, you would see the prolong syray after lift off as the line was depressurising.

Well Jeff sent over another board the other day, I slapped it into the customer's car and everything works exactly as it should!

The old board is en route to CA for Jeff to look at, I assume it's next stop is England. I'm pretty curious to see what the problem is too, this one was a tough one. Thanks for all your help!

Nick