waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Other > Off-topic

Old 02-11-2003, 07:06 AM

Default Best Aquamist prices?

I am unsure. Can we start a thread about the best deals on Aquamist setups? Would that be an issue with the forum sponser?

James
Old 03-11-2003, 02:26 AM

I would rather not. Trying to keep this noncommercial. The reasons are several - I don't want to water down the information content with free for all sales pitches and I don't want the administrative burden of developing a vendor process and then monitoring compliance.

I will not repeat this for Aquamist or other products, but since the forum is young and to provide an example of a solution - Aquamist provides a list of authorized dealers on their site. There are also other issues with listing prices, they may be outdated or they may not be permitted to be disclosed per the distributor.

In the end this information is best obtained through other methods and for the reasons at the beginning of this post above plus others (such as linking to this site is not permitted in other forums if it is commercial in nature) I just do not really want to move to that type of site.
Old 03-11-2003, 03:00 AM

Also as an additional problem - there is more to an evaluation of a water inejction system/dealer than just the price - will they provide any service helping you implement it? That further complicates this forum by adding vendor reviews, etc...