waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2020, 05:32 AM

Default Pump not running, no power signal from controller to pump relay

I have a HFS3-v3.1 fitted to my SC track car but the aquamist has stopped working and I can't figure out why. It has been working faultlessly for the last few years, just with one problem of a blocked filter (not the aquamists fault). The kit worked great on the last trackday in October 19 but just noticed the water inj wasn't working, gauge was but bar chart didn't move.

On further investigation I found the pump not working. I've checked the pump relay but there is no power going to the coil of the relay. I've taken the cover off the aquamist controller and removed the jumper from the FAV and put it in SYM , which should run the pump but still no power to the relay coil.

The controller has power (2 lights on PCB, gauge s sign lit up) and the internal fuse has continuity. I've removed the relay and checked the wiring back to the pins on the board and again this has continuity, so wiring from the trunk cable is ok. There is no scorch marks on the PCB, so I'm at a loss ??

Would you have any ideas ?
Adam