waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 02-10-2016, 08:18 PM

Default New to the forum! Looking for recommendations on my setting up mt hfs3 dds3 v10 wired on IDC

I have a Porsche 996tt that i changed my set up this year. I have installed among many other things 1300cc injectors. I am looking to make around 650rwhp I will be running about 20 psi of boost. The kit has been on my car running flawless for over 6 years on my previous set up. Once i installed the 1300cc injectors and installed my basemap the system no longer works. After reading the forum i found i need to purge the system as i believe it was air locked, and still not injecting while driving ( logged IAT's). I found i have a great spray pattern but still was not injecting at WOT. I then set my gain back a couple of clicks to the 12:00 position and it now works!! How ever when i go WOT the gauge goes to all red bars. Once again i turned to the forum and found i need to dial my SC trimmer back.... Here is where i need your help. I am not sure at this point how much to dial it back and if my gain is set correct as the bars show to much injection. Also i feel the meth nozzles are not sized properly with the new set up as it is controlled by IDC. I have two .9's iirc.

to sum it up How do i set:
what nozzle size
the gain
SC trimmer
and while we are at it the fail safe

Thanks in advanced! --Rob

Last edited by awdbiturbo1; 03-10-2016 at 05:07 AM. Reason: added a line