waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Water/Methanol database on specific model of cars > Your one-stop search for water/methanol injected cars

Old 14-09-2007, 01:25 AM

Default HFS 5 install

Hey guys,
I drive a '97 Acura Integra Type R running 10psi from an eaton roots supercharger. Intake temps have gotten to the point that I'm losing about 10 degrees of timing due to the ecu pulling it out becaues of the IAT.

I have a couple of questions about the wiring of the HFS 5 and my Hondata S300 ecu. I hope to trigger the water/methanol injection with a fuel/timing map from the ecu. I have available three aux outputs from the ecu that are dedicated for nitrous or water/meth injection. There are several parameters that when met will send an output signal that will (hopefully) trigger the HFS 5. As I understand it in the DDS V8 junction box pin 17 is the input trigger that enables pin 25 which triggers the FIA 2. Pin 11 and 12 are enabled when the switch on the DDS3 guage is depressed.
My questions are:
Do I connect this ecu output to pin 17 in the DDS V8 junction box to trigger WI.
Can I use pin 11 and 12 to control two seperate channels (pin 11 controls aux 1, pin 12 aux 2)
Do I still need to tap into the fuel injector circuit if I'm not using injector duty cycle triggering
My hope is to be able to run standard fuel/timing with the HFS 5 disabled, then have pin 11 control a fuel/timing map set for water injection and pin 12 control fuel/timing for water/meth injection. Then if a problem occurs during HFS 5 operation I will be switched back to standard fuel/timing.
Any help will be will be appreciated.
Thanks, Bob
Old 15-09-2007, 11:43 PM

I quess I'll try it and see