waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Old 15-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: HFS-3 failed the driving test

Only a sealed container direct from factory, not a re-capped container for a local supplier.
Old 19-07-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
Only a sealed container direct from factory, not a re-capped container for a local supplier.
It was factory sealed.

I plan to run 3 jets past the TBS, I think that it will look much tidier to use a distribution manifold than to utilize 2 X T fittings. Do I need a check valve? if yes then should it be one between the FAV and the manifold or 3 between the manifold and each jet?

Last edited by TJ; 19-07-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 21-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Will there be a pressure differential between the jets during boost and after lift-off? If it does, you need to have a checkvalve to isolate between them. This is to prevent the liquid being drawn out of the hose between the jets.

If you can keep the between the jets and FAV as short as possible, you may not require a checkvalve or checkvalves.
Old 23-07-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
Will there be a pressure differential between the jets during boost and after lift-off? If it does, you need to have a checkvalve to isolate between them. This is to prevent the liquid being drawn out of the hose between the jets.

If you can keep the between the jets and FAV as short as possible, you may not require a checkvalve or checkvalves.
Here is my 3 x jet set up, the T fittings are not in the best position in an attempt to keep every thing from touching the intake manifold, this is just temporary set up until I install the distribution manifold. I might even do a 4th jet at .3 pre turbo. I am thinking of mounting the distribution manifold above the intake manifold, run +/- equal length tubes to the three jets, this will make the distance from the DM to the jets short but from the FAV to DM about 2 feet (none straight line), Checkvales any one?

Last edited by TJ; 08-03-2014 at 05:05 AM.