waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2015, 04:26 PM

Default HSF-3 stopped working? How do you link the FAV & SYS to test system?

Ok, Had my system fitted professionally and set up, But is a bit of a nightmare to take back, So hoping i can do it myself!

All was working fine, Then noticed the red bars on the gauge not lighting up, The S light indicating flow sensor is lit. The B (high boost indicator was flashing) and the W injection led and water level led were blipping on and off.

1st i checked the circuit board and the Green led was lit and acted as it should in the set up instructions, I checked fuses and noticed the 15amp fuse had blown between the relay and the pump (replaced it) Took the Fav assembly off the outlet from the pump and Took out the FAV bridge and put it on the SYS as the instructions say, Sure enough pump sprang into life.

Thinking I have solved the problem, and the set up was now working, I put everything back together but i put the outlet pipe from the FAV assembly to the JET into a bottle (just to test system, before putting Bumper and lights back on car) Nothing is coming out and Pump dose not seem to be working???.
Started car biped the accerator green led on motherboard flashes, But no spray? Do i have a Fav issue?

Want to try linking the FAV and the SYS settings like it says in the instructions, to test the system, But the instructions do not make it clear how to link them both? Its easy to take the Black Peg off the Fav to link the SYS like it says for Purging the system, But where do i get the Peg from so i can link the FAV and SYS at the same time?.

Any ideas on my issues lol, Cheers.