waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-4 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2012, 05:15 PM

Default Audi TT RS - Aquamist HFS-4 questions

Hi,

I have an Audi TT RS stage II (Revo Stage II, Forge IC, turbo back completely decated, ITG intake) currently running about 430~450 bhp (at the flywheel).
I just purchased the Aquamist HFS-4 and I plan to install it these days, but I have a few questions:

1) What nozzles should I use?... as I could not find any info about the TT RS injectors flow rates? I was thinking of using 2 nozzles: 0.8mm + 0.9mm (or 0.8mm + 0.5mm)
2) Nozzles positions: the smaller one after the IC and the bigger one just before the Throttle body. Is this ok?
3) I will use 3 different maps:
- One with lower boost and timing for when WMI is deactivated
- One for using only water
- One for using water/meth 50/50

Can I use the safe function that "cut's" boost only when the WMI is activated and when the WMI is off to not cut the boost?
For example, on the first map (which runs without wmi) I don't need the system to cut the boost. On the last map (tuned for wmi) I need it to cut the boost in case that any problem will rise (of course if the wmi is turned on)
I can't use the system to change the maps (instead of cutting the boost) because I use a special device via OBD to change the maps.

Thank you