waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2010, 01:14 PM

Thumbs up Re: Supercharging BMW E90 N46B20 320i 4cyl

I will try installing the SC around the OEM Air Filter Box(the one will be removed). There is a possibility the SC to be installed on the other side (left side if you are staying in front of the car).Finally there is also a lot of free space in front of the engine. The space is very tight but the SC is also very compact. I am sure I will find a way to squeeze it somewhere. My goal will be:
As close as possible to the engine(here 1cm is the best 10cm is the worst scenario); As little curves from SC->Aftercooler->intake as possible; a nice design for gripping the pulleys as much as possible.
As I said I really do not have a way to add a Throttle position sensor so will that be a problem with the 3D map - or let's say will it transform to a 2.5D ops:
So for now it will be nice to buy a 5V Weber/Marelli style additional MAP which I could find in plenty OEM applications of the good 90s and a CLAMP for the OEM.

Absolute stunning discussion... you a helping me big time.

Tags
bmw, e90, fuel, mf2, supercharger