waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-6 forum

Old 20-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan M
What timescale are you looking at for the group buy thread to finish on Richard??
1st of March is the cut-off time. We are looking to ship on the during the secind half of the March.

Will you be doing the installation yourself?
Its a bit soon for me to be buying one at the minute but I am interested for later in the year regardless if a group buy is going on or not. I will be fitting the system myself.
Group buy will only be offered once on a new product. It is to allow our dealers to plan their own promotions without interference from us.
Old 20-02-2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:
I have been inundated with the upgrade requests to the HFS-6 in the last few days. I thought you guys can help me with this dilemma.

I have not yet work out the best way to upgrade to HFS-6 from HFS-1 or HFS-1 yet. I have to do this properly and consistantly. My biggest problem would be supporting the next user with a mixture of wirings and harnesses. The easiest way to over come this is by not offering an upgrade path.

At present, the HFS-6 is being offered for $750 at GB until 1st March. At this price, it means you can pass on the HFS-5 at $600-650. I think this is a very nice way to benefit all. This means that you only 100 dollars for the HFS-6 rather an ungrade that may possibly costing more.

Suggestions?
That's exactly what I did. Sold my HFS-5 for $600, and starting over clean with the HFS-6.
Old 20-02-2009, 04:39 PM

HFS-6
2 x Red
2 x Blue
Old 20-02-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I have been inundated with the upgrade requests to the HFS-6 in the last few days. I thought you guys can help me with this dilemma.

I have not yet work out the best way to upgrade to HFS-6 from HFS-1 or HFS-1 yet. I have to do this properly and consistantly. My biggest problem would be supporting the next user with a mixture of wirings and harnesses. The easiest way to over come this is by not offering an upgrade path.

At present, the HFS-6 is being offered for $750 at GB until 1st March. At this price, it means you can pass on the HFS-5 at $600-650. I think this is a very nice way to benefit all. This means that you only 100 dollars for the HFS-6 rather an ungrade that may possibly costing more.

Suggestions?
I think this is more than fair, and I think you cant cator to everyone than bought an older kit. Upgrades come out, bigger and better. I bought the 2D system, then the HFS series came and I couldnt upgrade, but that doenst mean the 2D sucked, it still works great to this day! I just bought my laptop a year ago, and its I need to replace it with something better all ready! lol

For HFS1 owners, should look at doing the HFS-5 upgrade that would be your best bet.

Evan Smith
Old 20-02-2009, 06:34 PM

Tremendous response to the group buy. I have never seen a 20x group buy populate this quickly.....for any product.
Old 20-02-2009, 07:38 PM

hope i'm in time....

1 red USA

SlowCar
Old 20-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH2O
hope i'm in time....

1 red USA

SlowCar
Still a few more days to 1st March.
Old 20-02-2009, 09:07 PM

1x Blue LED USA
Old 20-02-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZSTI
X 1 (Blue), USA

Man Richard I cant wait for this...when will we know about ship dates to the US?
Old 20-02-2009, 10:25 PM

X 1 Blue . UK