waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 16-07-2006, 06:02 PM

Default Pre and Post M90 setup need help

Hi guys, I need some help here. I am new to this WI so please bear with me. I have a porsche 993 that is supercharged with the roots m90. I also run a water to air intercooler, The blower is getting heat soaked. I would like to run a pre blower and post intercooler setup (to keep combustion chamber temps down) and to run a little more boost. currently running about 5.5 to 6 psi. Would like to run 7-8. Could someone help me as i am unsure how to setup up a dual system? Do both spray at the same time? as i have read that pre blower all the methanol will be disapated before it exits the blower? so that was why i wanted to spray after the intercooler. but not sure on the amounts to spray, because you spray pre blower do you then send less into the intake? would you spray them both at the same time? please help? oh the car had a 3.6l flat 6.
Old 17-07-2006, 09:31 PM

hello,

I have been running a m90 pre and post SC 50:50 methanol/water injection system on my tpc'd 993 for about a year. I use the preSC w/a injection just to improve efficiency of the SC. Both switch on independently. Before that i ran it just post the m90 for a couple of years. I have no intercooler and have run 8-9 psi at red line for about 40k miles. I would suggest that running w/a ahead of the intercooler won't give you the most from your system. I ended up replacing the intercooler that I had on there originally with w/a injection.

regards, Mark.