waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Old 14-01-2012, 03:23 PM

Default Replacement DDS3 V10

My DD3 v10 Guage for my HFS-3 is defective, does anyone have one for sale or can direct me to a seller in the US
Old 14-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: Replacement DDS3 V10

Gauge can be repaired if the failure is due to electronics. If it a brand new system, it will be replaced free of charge. If is is out of warranty, call Jeff at www.howertonengiuneering.com to order a new one.

Make sure it is definately the gauge and not somethung else. It is unusal for the gauge to go wrong as it does not do high current tasks.

Please tell me the nature of the problem and what system (HFS-3?).
Old 14-01-2012, 11:23 PM

The symptoms are as follow:
With the dimmer wire connected and the lights on, the gauge turns off, with it disconnected the unit is lit and functions. but now when I press the button the gauge does not turn off. I have made contact with Jeff, but I haven't heard backs as yet. The unit was bought about 7 months ago, Whats the best price shipped to 10601, for a new one?
Old 15-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

1. Can you adjust the"DIM" trimmer and tell me if it vary the brightness of the gauge leds.
2. Check the button of the gauge is not rubbing against the panel opening.

Does the problem only started recently or it has thios problem from the beginning? You ned to send the gauge to Jeff, if the problem is caused by manufacturing defect, you will get a replacement for free if you have an invoice to prove the date of purchase.

What is the serial number of the controller? I don't not deal with US based sales, only technical support. Please contact Jeff for pricing. Normall procedure applies. buy the gauge and return the faulty gauge to Jeff for inspection. You will be refunded in full included the shipping (UPS ground or USPS).