waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 01-02-2011, 10:44 PM

Default Bentley Continental GT

Hi,

Newb to forum,but hope I get a warm welcome,I have a Bentley Continental GT Diamond Series 2007 20k miles

Suggestions for Water Injection set up please:

Mods are Supersports centre exhaust section,no post Lambda cats or centre silencers,stock rear boxes,which are straight through when on boost due to bypass valves

I will have car re- mapped by MTM (Kim Collins @QST) and expect to see the mapping on Air,Fuel,ignition & Boost cope with the increased volumetric efficiency due to the Latent Heat/Enthalpy of water.

Whilst I expect the new map not to be corrected for AFR Stoichometry,I would hope it to be able to achieve better gains due to WI

Your thoughts/comments are welcome and much appreciated

Linus
Leicester
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: Bentley Continental GT

Welcome to the forum.

As a matter of interest, who builds the Bently nowadays? It has been sometime ago when I visited the Crewe factory. Some thirty special Bentleys have water injection direct from factory during 1992-1995, all sold to you know who (S of B).

Please keep to update to some mechanical details and what ECU is used etc, armed with those informaton, I can contribute more on how effective WI on this car.