waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-4 forum

Old 11-08-2017, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Want to install custom meth plate

Hey Richard,

I got the wiring to the controller sorted out, everything listed in your wiring diagram (pin numbers) is correct and supplies power where needed, even though a couple wires are different colors on the a8 diagram originally provided. <edited>
I currently have an order with you in processing for the 6 port DI kit is there a way to add (6 to 10 feet) 4mm hose to the order before it ships? Also will that be shipping next week hopefully? I have vacation time at the end of August and really would like to finish the install. Than you again so much for any help you can provide. ]

Last edited by Jroyalty7; 13-08-2017 at 02:58 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:54 AM

So ignore the above lol, worked it out... was a loose connection at the controller. My trunk harness clip is semi loose at the controller so I electrical taped it so it doesnt move as much.Still would like to know if that order will be going out soon and also if you have any right angle adapters for the pump?
Old 12-08-2017, 02:33 PM

<resolved>

Last edited by Jroyalty7; 13-08-2017 at 02:57 AM.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroyalty7 View Post
Hey Richard,

I got the wiring to the controller sorted out, everything listed in your wiring diagram (pin numbers) is correct and supplies power where needed, even though a couple wires are different colors on the a8 diagram originally provided. <edited>
I currently have an order with you in processing for the 6 port DI kit is there a way to add (6 to 10 feet) 4mm hose to the order before it ships? Also will that be shipping next week hopefully? I have vacation time at the end of August and really would like to finish the install. Than you again so much for any help you can provide. ]
You need to post a message on your order at the shop. Not here. I don't deal with the site shop.
Old 19-08-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
You need to post a message on your order at the shop. Not here. I don't deal with the site shop.
Hey Richard,
Received everything in record time and thank you very much for making sure the additional items were added to the order. You guys are truly awesome and go above and beyond with customer service which is so rare these days! I had a question regarding the 15psi inline checkvalve that comes with the 6 port hex manifold kit, I would like to know the ideal placement of the checkvalve, as in, in between the manifold and fav? Or somewhere else down the line? I would also like to convert the blocked end of the manifold to a 7th jet, I'm checking with howerton if they have the necessary parts in stock but checking with you what size pieces would I need to accomplish that if they don't have them? Looking for a 4mm outlet I'm assuming unless it's possible to run a 6mm outlet because I have an extra 6mm one. Thank you again for all your help on this project. Can't wait to finally get everything completed and up and running this week!

Last edited by Jroyalty7; 19-08-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 03:11 PM

I had a question regarding the 15psi inline checkvalve that comes with the 6 port hex manifold kit, I would like to know the ideal placement of the checkvalve, as in, in between the manifold and fav? Or somewhere else down the line?
Old 23-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

The CV is for the fifth jet. Install it as close to the jet as possible.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
The CV is for the fifth jet. Install it as close to the jet as possible.
Interested to know why the 5th and not the 6th or 7th Hey? TIA
Old 24-08-2017, 07:40 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

For a 4-cylinder engine setup, it will have to be the 5th.
You can put a Tee or two after the CV and run the 6th or 7th jet.
Old 26-08-2017, 03:43 PM

Hey Richard thank you again for that reply but my engine is a 6 cylinder. Also I ended up not being able to run the meth plates since the manufacturer ran into supply issues and could not produce the product on time. So I will only be running a single jet into a TB spacer. I think I will look into getting a jet from howerton with built in checkvalve to run there and unfortunately will have to sell or return the direct injection kit, extremely disappointed by that development. If howerton doesn't have the jets with the check valve I will order from you guys again.

Last edited by Jroyalty7; 26-08-2017 at 03:45 PM.