waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Old 15-06-2012, 01:01 AM

Unhappy Wiring diagram for peugoet 207gti 128kw (fsi motor)

Hi Richard I seem to have a problem I cant get my kit to work, I got the wiring diagram form a friend showing were the injector+ is and the - is but not sure where to put the ecu red wire. Got it on fuse now and the the system is on the idc light is pulsing but my pump is not running not even if I do the fvb and sys test.! Dosent spray as well, when I drive the switch indicator flashes green but doesn't spray. Other thing is if I plug out the tank plug the light still stays green ?? No one here could help me so far been twice to the guy who sold me the kit and he doesn't know why, as he has not fitted hsf3 v2 to the 207 yet +27844306110 if u could help thanks please if you have the diagram for my 2010 207 Gti please send it to me so I check everything

Last edited by Mr.b207gti; 15-06-2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Forgot wiring
Old 18-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: Wiring diagram for peugoet 207gti 128kw (fsi motor)

For FSI engines, you need to do the following:

1) Cut PWM(-) and solder link CUST
2) Cut x1 and solder link x2.5

Please let me know if you have done that.
Old 23-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: Wiring diagram for peugoet 207gti 128kw (fsi motor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.b207gti View Post
Hi Richard I seem to have a problem I cant get my kit to work, I got the wiring diagram form a friend showing were the injector+ is and the - is but not sure where to put the ecu red wire. Got it on fuse now and the the system is on the idc light is pulsing but my pump is not running not even if I do the fvb and sys test.! Dosent spray as well, when I drive the switch indicator flashes green but doesn't spray. Other thing is if I plug out the tank plug the light still stays green ?? No one here could help me so far been twice to the guy who sold me the kit and he doesn't know why, as he has not fitted hsf3 v2 to the 207 yet +27844306110 if u could help thanks please if you have the diagram for my 2010 207 Gti please send it to me so I check everything
For the 2010 207 Gti, you must use the "green harness" to read fuel idc.
Red wire to injector (+) and Green wire to injector (-)

As for the Grey harness, the red wire must be connected to a "switched 12V" at the "pre-crank" key position.

Tags
207 gti