waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 19-11-2003, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboICE
I know, most of my comments I post are intentionally broad to provide information for anyone reading and I certainly appreciate frustration from the incursion of an expense without the expected results.
Point taken.

Quote:
I am sorry to hear about your frustrating experience - has the dealer been able to offer you any assistance?
Oh, I'm not that frustrated. I still consider to be in the "play around" phase of things. Plus it takes a while before I reach the end of my rope and ask for help.(which isn't necessarily a good thing)

Quote:
If you have continuing problems after checking all the connections speak to your dealer about a replacement you may have a faulty part that needs to be covered under warranty. It is electronics and they can break.
I hadn't actually considered that. I have a multimeter that can measure RMS voltage. I will probe the wire that I tapped. If the RMS changes as I change TPS, then I know I've tapped the right wire and perhaps I do have a faulty fia2...