waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Old 17-09-2012, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Problem with HFS-3 ::fixed::

Good to see you today.. Thanks for the support and new nozzles for my next goal! I've had the car apart this afternoon and fitted one of the nozzles. The other is taped to the windscreen ready for some testing tomorrow...

I'll get some new pictures up ;o)
Revo tuned Focus MK2 RS pro alloy IC, pro alloy induction kit, pro alloy hard pipe kit, 750cc injectors, Mountune inlet plenum, forge actuator and dump valve sitting on H&R, HSF-3 fitted running 430/490lbft
Old 17-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

The new nozzle CVJ (check valve jet) is only just available. Sorry I have to assemble and test them them while you waited.

You car is very fast, I enjoyed the ride on our local circuit. Glad you have good brakes.

Please post some pictures of you car here, I am sure it will create some raised eyebrows. Very nicely done. Having 430+hp and nearly 500lb/ft must be a hand full even on a dry road.

Look forward to the results of the pre-IC/ IAT sensor spray.
Old 18-09-2012, 02:18 PM

Well after a morning of data logging and tweaking the map the results have been very interesting.. Putting the CVJ pre ic has allowed the car to flow 22g of air more and was seeing readings of 376g. The ambient temp was 17.5c and the inlet temps didn't rise above 25c. There's a couple more things I want to try befor the car goes back for its power run so watch this space. I have purchased a new set of denso plugs so going to re gap them to .6 as there is a slight cough around 3k... :lol:

Testing was done in 4th gear at 2.5k revs , foot flat to floor to 6.5k revs! There were approx 15 runs and as I said inlet temps never went above 25c..... IC and HFS-3 working harmony

Back soon
Bryan
Revo tuned Focus MK2 RS pro alloy IC, pro alloy induction kit, pro alloy hard pipe kit, 750cc injectors, Mountune inlet plenum, forge actuator and dump valve sitting on H&R, HSF-3 fitted running 430/490lbft
Old 18-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

can you post some charts. You can email me the logs, I can chart them up for you.

It is very interesting the effect of pre-IC and pre-IAT sensor.