waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Theory (what it is and what it does) > Intercooler Effects

Old 01-06-2006, 06:21 PM

Default A Better nozzle/jet

Hi... new to this awesome site for info on w/i.. Please move this to the specific forum if its posted in the wrong one.

I pulled apart my Water injectrion hose and nozzle that runs into the pipe for my supercharger however after pulling off my nozzle i realised the 2 jets in the nozzle are just like the ones out of a cars window washer squirter...

SO when ever this kicks in it sends a water squirt to my supercharger and what not.

I was thinking and wondering has anyone got a mist jet nozzle, that mists a spray like those deoderant spray cans we use for instance.. I am after a jet that can mist like a fog of water in the finest and smallest droplets..

Has anyone got anything like this?? Know where i can buy this sort of a jet/nozzle to replace my current one????

Would highly appreciate some info on this!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

It is unusual that your WI system does not use atomise jets. Almost 99% of makers uses atomising nozzle, Who makes your kit?

Aquamist can supply atomised jet, burt require quite high water pressure 60-100psi.

http://www.aquamist.co.uk/sl/plist/frm-4.html

Richard
Old 02-06-2006, 10:56 AM

thanks for the link. my kit came with the car i think the kit came with the blower at capa.com.au

thnaks il check out the nozzles there