waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist systems in details and latest offerings

Old 02-06-2011, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Rotary "Summer" Unit GB interest

richard i had no idea what ever happend to this... i was just going thru my subscriptions on rx7 club and figured i stop by. well i guess we got the 20 min it looks like. so now the hfs-6 have stopped production. i never received any kind of notifications on this thread. so now what is the next step.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:05 AM

Tell me about it i waited ages for this GB to then be told there will be no HFS6 so i just got one from local dealership a bit disappointed in how it all turned out,

Now lets hope my HFS6 works when it comes to install time
Old 03-06-2011, 07:53 AM

Richard could you tell us reasoning for the stop in production of the HFS-6 system and what the exact differences are between the HFS-3 and HFS-6 especially in how it pertains to rotary and use with the summer? I personally am one of those overkill kinda guys and would rather spend money on the product with the most options and tuneability so that later down the road when I go higher I dont find myself having to replace as much.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbz08 View Post
richard i had no idea what ever happend to this... i was just going thru my subscriptions on rx7 club and figured i stop by. well i guess we got the 20 min it looks like. so now the hfs-6 have stopped production. i never received any kind of notifications on this thread. so now what is the next step.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIceHoundx View Post
Richard could you tell us reasoning for the stop in production of the HFS-6 system and what the exact differences are between the HFS-3 and HFS-6 especially in how it pertains to rotary and use with the summer? I personally am one of those overkill kinda guys and would rather spend money on the product with the most options and tuneability so that later down the road when I go higher I dont find myself having to replace as much.

A product will have to be updated from time to time, we feel the HFS-6 is due for one. The HFS-6 has been out for over two years now and have received two minor upgrades. The next giant step forward has to be a total hardware change.

As regarding to the "summer bundle" GB, it wasn't strictly a full commitment for either party, no deposit was requested and there are no closing date. All we did was asking 20 interested parties before building the Summer v3. We fulfilled our promise and went on producing the summer and now it is available.

There are plenty of HFS-6s available through our dealers if anyone wants one. We just want to create a time gap between the next model so customers will not get caught in a situation where the new replacement is launched after the day of a H6 purchase.

Looking forward...

The HFS-3v1 has been updated recently to v2. It is almost as good as the HFS-6 except the pressure compensation trimming is fixed rather variable. As far as the summer/H3 preformance, it matches the H6 very well.

The HFS3-v2's main advancement is the ability to decode the latest "direct" injection signals such as the Mazadspeed 3/6 and the BMW's new piezo-electric based fuel injector. Unforturnatly this improvement does not affect the RX7.

The new Hxxx system will not be available before September at the earliest if we decide to launch it at all.

There is one thing for certain, the HFS-3v2 will be available for at least 6-8 months, We have no plans to replace it.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZOKU View Post
Tell me about it i waited ages for this GB to then be told there will be no HFS6 so i just got one from local dealership a bit disappointed in how it all turned out,

Now lets hope my HFS6 works when it comes to install time
I believe you were offered one a few months ago but you decided to purchase it from our Australian dealer.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:24 PM

Thanks for the info Richard, if we were to purchase an HFS-6 system from your dealer would it be at all possible to get the summer from you guys at the reduced price thats listen for the bundle?
Old 05-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

It is not possible because we would be making a loss. The HFS-3 is the only one available for this GB. I have made available 6 HFS-6 system a month or two ago but only a few takers, for this reason, we release the rest to the dealers.

I can make the H6 available again if all the people on the list is willing to commit fully and pay a deposit. Making this into a proper GB.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
We have decided ship free to US and Australia. Price will be as posted on the forum.

Richard
you wanted to charge me shipping after saying it was free making it more expensive to buy from you then aust dealer who just got stock.

look it dont matter now water under the bridge
Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

We have shipped quite a few kits to Australia and shipped free so far.

I looked back on my pms, I have confirmed the free shipping to you. You decided to buy from our AUS dealer. I have quoted you the GB bundled rather than the H6 alone -a mistake that would rectify itself and during invoicing. I apologise for the mistake.

I have also warned you that the H6 will be discontinued.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:47 AM

you know what your right i read it wrong i read it as shipping fee

my mistake oh well i already got my HFS6 unit