waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 16-08-2013, 09:36 AM

Default Chevy 350 supercharged

Hello
I would like to know which system I can use with my setup?

I run a carburated chevy 350 with a F1 centrifugal Procharger without intercooler. Plus 500 hp only streetdriven.

I had an old 1S system on my old chevy truck which I was very happy with, this was upgraded with the small flow meter with the hall effect sensor. The pump is broken now.

Sometime within the last 6 or 7 years I bought another 1S system which has been sitting in the box since then. I opened it yesterday and got the urge to install it, it is different than the old system I had and comes with 2 leds for the cabin. I noticed that the harness plug going into the relay is very open, almost looks like its not properly assembled?

I also have a trunk mounted system from Alcoholinjectionsystems.com, this has been installed in my camaro but I had a lot of seeping and disconnected it because of this. Not sure but the pump looks similar to the Shurflo pump, is it the same?

Maybe it is possible to adapt the Trunkmounted system with the aquamist?

Also I would like to know where the best location for the jet is. The old trunkmounted system had it installed in the hat.

Thanks in advance..

Last edited by Kenhaw; 16-08-2013 at 09:38 AM.