waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2010, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Going with the HFS-3

Completed the installation this weekend. The system started up and worked perfectly.

Since I am extremely "fussy" about the work I do and had spent way too much time running every wire and line so that it would look as "OEM" as possible, I was relieved that I had made no install errors. All of my electrical connections are "twist and solder" and all wires are run through split-loom and neatly secured. As much as my 56 year old back aches from crawling around under the dashboard, I am pleased with the install.

I have tested the system and adjusted it as much as possible with the jet secured to the windshield under a wiper arm - all appears to be working as expected. The final step will happen on Thursday when I return to EFI Logics to have the car re-tuned.

My sincere thanks to Jeff Howerton for his help with the install! I had plenty of questions and Jeff responds quickly with the needed direction.

I will post my final results, some more photos and new dyno graph next weekend.

Last edited by Canonshooter; 31-05-2010 at 12:12 PM.