waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Injection Applications (making it work) > Gasoline Forced-Induction

Old 31-10-2005, 03:03 AM

Default Adding a flow guage to the inj system

I'm adding a flow guage to my WI system.I spent the last few days educating myself on flow measurement--you can spend 2 thousand dollars or 1 hundred.I have found what seems to be a good setup(yes it can handle methanol)I will let y'all know if it works out but it will be the best way to tune using actual flow/preassure data.one guage even shows average use for the past 30 minutes.as well as the amount of time you have before you need to refill if you have a fluid level sender in the tank.
www.mug-ultralight.de

http://www.spitzerandboyes.com/Downl...iles/frame.htm

a couple of links to a good meter wich there are many and education on types of flow measurement.I dont know why no-one offers a flow meter with thier WI system--it is also a good way to see if you have a clogged/restricted nozzle :shock:
Old 31-10-2005, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Adding a flow guage to the inj system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootzz06
I dont know why no-one offers a flow meter with thier WI system--it is also a good way to see if you have a clogged/restricted nozzle :shock:
The Aquamist DDS3 includes a flow meter and display, as well as a water level sensor. It has programmable high/low thresholds, and it provides a switched output which can be used to enable extra boost etc if the WI is operating normally, or revert to a 'safe' mode if it isn't. I gather there are other Aquamist products which provide a similar type of function.
Old 27-11-2005, 04:30 PM

Thanks Green--I just saw this,but I'd like to use a setup like that