waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-6 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2010, 02:00 AM

Default HFS-6 in Audi A4 1.8t bt

HI I decided to get one of these for my car..I opened this thread to deal with install and serve as a reference for other people that want to install it in the same car. So it will be updated often with lots of pictures
This where it is going in

turbo is a garrett gt30/40 which is a hybrid between a gt30 and gt35...Everything is done in the motor, a 2.1 liter now, intake manifold with larger plenum and velocity stacks, full race exhaust manifold

I am currently changing the intercooler set up, fitting a larger intercooler as well as making it fit with an oem s4 bumper

I am already talking to Howerton eng about this set up via e mail...As a result I am now making some chages to my set up in order to accomodate for WI...
MY bov and the map sensor were in the pipe between the ic and tb, I have now moved the map sensor in the intercooler tank and the bov will pe placed pre intercooler. This will leave me with a clean pipe from the intercooler to tb for a nozzle placement.
I will post pictures soon of my trunk to discuss pump and tank fitment issues
Thanks and waiting for opinions ...your ideas are welcome