waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-4 forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-03-2022, 05:36 PM

Default HFS4 Questions

1st of all its great to see the forum back online!

Have had my set WMI set up for years now though car wasn't driven much, back driving it now and just got a couple questions to rejog my memory and get best out the system. Garage who fitted it really did a poor job back in the day and Richard was a great help getting it sorted to be useable.

1. Using 0.6mm jet on a small 1.6 litre petrol turbo engine, if wanted to lower the flow from the jet is it best to use the 0.5 or 0.7 restrictor that's supplied?

2. Failsafe is set and on boost doesn't trip the failsafe, but I worked out the SC is only showing 3 or 4 bars. So is it possible to just adjust the SC forward a few clicks and check with the BAR link (red and blue harness removed), then move the WL and WH forward the same amount of clicks to keep the failsafe window in line?

Hope point 2 makes sense and is ok to do, otherwise its front bumper off job to get to the jet just after the IC !!

TIA