waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Other > Gallery - NEW

Old 11-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Nadine's viper - the races +video +++ THE FINAL VIDEO +++

Nadine reporting:

Hi Richard,

Been to Rockingham twice recently, was filming there in the week for TV CH5 kids prog called "No girls allowed" (its shown on Sat mornings about 1030) they had cars from the football world cup countries racing in matches to go throw to a final...I won the final against a Porsche GT3 cup championship winning car, I was chuffed to bits as my chassis is still bent and the cars not driving as nice as he could be! I only won by a tenth of a sec, but a wins a win, it was on the banking and twisty infield. Should be shown on TV in next few weeks!
The pics I've sent are from the week before, the Timeattack racing series, check out the front brake discs glowing orange, time for Aquamisting the brakes!

View video:
click here (9MB)

+++The FINAL is HERE +++
click here (8MB)

[color=darkblue]

more

Joel and I went to Shakespere county raceway yesterday, it was so hot it was really hurting the power. My system was working well, and I was plenty using the stagging button for the WI you designed for my car. I ran 11.5 at 124mph. Joels running again today at Pod, he blew off a boost line yesterday, his new jet in for the supercharger he put in the airbox, but not directly at the sc, I said to point it right into the sc, I think he will now as it was condensing a bit in the airbox.

Anyway, thought you'd like to see the pics, I think the logo looks quite good on the rear quarter, but I will be putting the big ones back on the sills, once they've been repainted (they have to go back).

Best wishes, Nadine & Viper.

Old 17-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Video added, find click on above post.
Old 27-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Just uploaded Nadine's world Cup final against the GTS..... click on the first post tio view