waterinjection.info  

Go Back   waterinjection.info > Aquamist specific system Q and A and new products > Aquamist HFS-3 forum

Old 09-09-2010, 05:53 AM

Default Re: inconsistent flow meter readings

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy wrx View Post
Jeff also told me this and am planning to do the reflash. I will see him in about 2 weeks as I am travelling to his area. The original jet restrictor choice was 8mm jet and 7mm restrictor based on 50/50 mix and stock injectors at 565cc, and approx 20PSI boost. Sunny (Airboy) and I were have some difficulty tuning the system originally so we tried the 5mm pill and it made it a bit better. I'd like to go back to the 7mm pill and get it set up properly, so we'll work towards this.
Just to let you know, I'm in the same boat. 2000 GC8 Impreza STi with the same symptoms. I'm using the same .8mm jet/restrictor size based on 505cc injectors X 4 with a 50/50 mix @ 20% and 1.5 bar of boost. My SC is just about maxed out to get 3-4 bars. In low gears it tends to overshoot. Failsafe would intermittently trip.

I'm not going to reflash mine as I'm getting ready to swap out my 68 HTA for a GT35R + ID 1000cc injectors.

*break*

Richard - With two .8mm jets and 1000cc injectors, the flow curve should be fine to not trigger the failsafes, right?

Ryan